Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Going Scanner Happy




I am finally putting all of the hours I spent in photoshop class at UW to good use.........The colors have been adjusted a bit...but the silly smirks are real....I swear.....

This is the only picture I have ever seen of Grace Emily and Thomas Fleck in which they actually look happy...like they were actually supposed to be together... but at second glance...I'm not so sure.
I think it was more like this:

FLECK: Oh!....someone is pointing a camera at us.....I need to grab my wife and squeeze her as if we have the perfect marriage, even though I ignored her for the entire day today by locking myself in the basement preparing for next years' boy scout pinewood derby races and drinking a case of Rolling Rock. Cheese!

GRACIE: Wha...hey, why is he putting his arm around me? Jesus, Tom, you almost spilled my triple Stoli on the rocks with a twist! Hey! You are smashing my face.....God, he reeks of Rolling Rock. Cheese!

No comments: